Saturday, May 25, 2013

Megan's Pre-K Graduation!!

They don't stop growing up. Ever. They just grow up faster and faster and if you blink, you can miss the best moments. Or, if you forget your camera. The following pictures are from Megan's Pre-K Graduation, some are from my phone and the rest are from Mom. Thanks Mom! It was such a sweet night where all the kids gathered onstage to act out their version of "Oh the Places You Will Go" by Seuss. It was fun to watch and I think the kids had a good time too. Then each child was called out to receive their diploma, which was actually a blank piece of paper rolled up and tied with yarn.
Entering the auditorium to Pomp and Circumstance
All the graduating Preschoolers. Megan's Pre-K class and the 4 year old classes.




Megan's teachers were wonderful this year. On her last day of school I couldn't really say anything to them because I was fighting back tears. They taught her so much and were such a big part of our lives this year that I hate to leave them. Megan said she is sad she won't be a Wolf anymore.


The Wolf Class of 2012-2013
Megan being goofy, of course.








Sure, the other kids were there too but this night was all about Megan.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment