Somewhere along the road, just a few sleeps ago, Matthew turned two. We have had such a busy summer that I haven't had much time to breathe, much less blog. I barely take pictures with my camera anymore but have thousands on my phone. Some day I will transfer them all from the "mobile uploads" folder to the month folders they belong in.
Lucky kid enjoying a breakfast of donuts!! The kid can put away some donuts.
He had a Fireman theme birthday. Not party, just the day. I think my fire cupcakes turned out pretty cute!
He was barely able to open his own presents. I think the girls were upset he is big enough to figure it out on his own.
For his birthday party, we took the family to Chuck E. Cheese. We did the whole party set up but didn't invite anyone other than Grammy and Grandma. Really, he is two. They don't have friends at two. We had a great time and I think the girls really enjoyed themselves. Matthew had fun but was NOT a fan of the giant fuzzy rat visiting the table or the sweet party host trying to sing Happy Birthday to him. All in all, the pizza was good, the games were fun, and the kids won their own party favors!
No comments:
Post a Comment