The girls LOVE Violet. They were so excited to see her! We actually bought little stuffed Violet dolls this time (as if they needed anymore buddies).
Megan is tall enough to go on all the slides.
So we did.
Airplane! I saw it first!! I win!!!
Our day in the Cabana at the outdoor pool. It may have been 100+ outside but this was the best day because of the cabana. Money well spent!
We hit the 1000 ticket jackpot on our first game in the arcade.
Matthew liked playing the driving game. It was nice that they had a few games for the littles in the arcade.
I don't know if James was really trying to beat her but Megan WON!!
We take this picture every time we visit. The girls love the "sugar bear" and the sweets this shop has to offer!
Naps to happen at Great Wolf.
I could have taken a few myself.
My guys!
Matthew and the Barbie Bandaid!
He had a skinned knee already but when he fell in the parking lot, the scab came right off and there was SO MUCH BLOOD! It wouldn't stop and he was screaming and he wouldn't let me put a bandaid on him. Oh the mess and the chaos, right outside the front door of the lodge. That night, it happened again at the elevators. The blood was just flowing down his leg. I finally snuck a bandaid on him under his PJs and I think he decided it wasn't all that bad.
Megan didn't want to sleep on the top bunk. I don't think she was afraid of the "top" part but there was dust in the corners between the mattress and the frame of the upper bunk and she didn't like that. (I have no idea what that was all about, really.) So the girls shared the bottom bunk and this is how they were sleeping in the morning. Too cute! Next time we will either get a roll away or another bottom bunk.
No comments:
Post a Comment