Monday, November 26, 2012

Starting from The Beginning ... again

This blog will start from August 2012, considering the last thing I posted on the old blog was Matthew's Baptism in July. Apparently August wasn't a very busy month because I didn't take very many pictures. I think it was just too hot outside. Typical Texas Summer.
 
 
Megan played indoor soccer and became a scoring machine!!  She scored ONE goal in her last game of the outdoor spring season but during the indoor season, she was unstoppable!  Well, maybe I'm exaggerating a little, but she did score 4 goals in one game.  Proud soccer mom!
 
 
 
We learned Bubs likes apples. The real kind, not the baby food kind.
Try to take it away, oh the screaming.

 
 
We played in the rain a little.
Oh right, Texas Summer. we played in the water Daddy sprayed from the hose. It was the only action the umbrellas were going to get.


No comments:

Post a Comment